Find a Los Angeles Drug Rehab with Luxury Amenities
Having a specific set of criteria in mind when you start exploring options in terms of drug rehab centers can definitely help narrow down your search, but it can sometimes be difficult to find exactly what you are looking for. Deciding to look for a drug rehab center with luxury amenities may be the best fit for you, and if so, there are ways to make the search even easier.
Luxury rehab centers tend to have a focus on privacy, fine dining and nourishment, comfort and pleasure, and recreational activities, all of which take place in a beautiful or exotic setting. Most luxury rehab centers also offer holistic approaches to treatment that may not be available at centers that are not as upscale. Holistic approaches include meditation and mindfulness, equine therapy, or other methods in combination with individual and group therapy.
There are some key features that you should look for in a luxury drug rehab center in order to ensure that you will be at a facility that is best suited to you and your needs.
Some of these features include:
- Detoxification programs and services that include medication and medical supervision
- Programs with highly trained, highly credentialed, and experienced medical professionals and staff such as doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists
- Make sure that the staff at the center you are choosing have great experience treating and managing clients with dual diagnoses or co-occurring conditions and disorders. Some disorders that may accompany substance abuse include, but are not limited to, depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- See if the program you are considering offers treatment plans and therapy options that are aligned with your individual needs, concerns, and specific situation.
- Make sure that you will be able to cover the cost of a luxury rehab center, whether through insurance or by other financial means
What Sets a Luxury Facility Apart?
There are many luxury drug rehab facilities that a person can choose from, so it is important for you to be able to recognize what sets a specific luxury facility apart from the rest:
- Geographic location: Generally speaking, exclusive luxury drug rehab centers are more likely to be located near beautiful beaches or secluded country settings, and you should choose one depending on your ideal location. Starbridge Recovery is located in a beautiful setting in California, with beaches nearby that allow us to offer holistic therapies and fresh air recreational activities.
- Amenities: Exclusive, luxury rehab centers will likely offer you a private room, private workspace, fine dining, room service, and other services that may be of interest to you depending on your situation and desires. Luxury treatment facilities tend to feel upscale, with levels of services that are reminiscent of high-class hotels.
- Activities: Aside from addiction-related services and activities, upscale rehabilitation centers may offer other recreational activities to make your time in treatment more comfortable and pleasant. Some opportunities that may be available to you include horseback riding, spa treatments, swimming, and more.
It can be extremely helpful to form a checklist of features or criteria in order to eliminate rehab centers that are not up to par for you. A checklist should consist of several features or aspects of treatment that are most important to you and that are going to play the biggest role in your recovery long-term. If a center fails to meet these important criteria, that center is likely not a good fit for you and will not yield the most successful results on your path to sobriety.
Some items that may be ideal for you to incorporate into this type of checklist include:
- Detoxification services with comprehensive medical care and monitoring
- Dual diagnosis programs and treatment
- Customized treatment and therapy that addresses the specific needs of each individual
- 12-step groups and meetings, which may be part of an aftercare plan once your treatment ends
Our luxurious rehab facility in Los Angeles has a beautiful atmosphere and an expertly trained team of professionals including physicians, psychologists, licensed counselors, and nurses who are more than ready to help you recover from your addiction both mentally and physically. Luxury treatment centers like Starbridge Recovery generally offer a great variety of treatment options and therapies depending on each client’s individual needs.
Aside from looking into location and key features of luxury drug rehab centers, it is just as important to seek out reviews of the center from clients who had an experience there. The information on a rehab center’s website is designed to encourage you to seek treatment there, but reading reviews of their treatment programs will ensure that you have a fuller, more complete understanding of the bigger picture.
Reviews can end up being a major part of the reason why you do or do not wish to seek treatment at a specific rehab facility, and it can be immensely helpful to hear the perspectives of people who experienced struggles similar to yours and sought out treatment. Use reviews as a means of identifying areas of concern, or topics that raise more questions for you. Reviews can steer you away from some rehab centers, or steer you towards others.
Similarly, it is just as important to get feedback from representatives of the rehab centers on your list. Pay a visit to the centers in question, or contact them directly if a visit is not possible. Try to gain a better understanding of what certain treatment programs will be like in terms of the full experience, and work to get feedback from staff regarding the programs offered.
Conference calls or video conferences may come in handy in instances where an in-person visit to the center is not convenient.
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a luxury drug rehab center is the cost and your payment plan for treatment. Cost is one of the biggest differences between an upscale treatment center and a standard treatment center, and luxury programs generally cost quite a lot more than standard programs do.
The increase in cost that comes with upscale drug rehabilitation facilities may cover things such as extra amenities, activities, or the location of the center. Because of this, extra costs may not be covered by insurance, potentially leaving you with an out-of-pocket expense that must be covered. That being said, doing thorough research ahead of time can ensure that you will not be caught off guard by any extra costs in this way.
Starbridge Recovery strives to work with each individual client in order to ensure that there is a payment plan that will be conducive to a successful time in treatment. We accept most major insurance carriers, and offer a free insurance validation form in case you are insured, but are uncertain of whether or not your insurance will be accepted.
Generally speaking, if there are any concerns pertaining to financial considerations that cannot be resolved by looking through a rehab facility’s website, you should contact them directly and have your concerns put to rest.
It is never a good idea to go into a situation blindly, and allowing yourself to enter a financially troubling situation is one way of increasing your likelihood of relapsing after treatment ends because this acts as a stressor or trigger. Plan ahead so that you do not end up complicating your financial situation.
In summary, looking for a luxury drug rehab can be a tricky search if you do not know what you are looking for.
Luxury is not a guarantee for a successful recovery, so there are certain criteria and key features that you should keep in mind in order to ensure that the rehab center you choose is going to offer you the care, treatment, and devotion you deserve.
Some key features to consider are detoxification services, holistic therapy approaches, individualized treatment plans, experienced staff, and availability of trained medical professionals.
Doing a thorough search through the reviews of any rehab centers on your list can also aid you in developing a more complete understanding of the ways that a treatment center functions. Reading reviews can also steer you away from centers that may not be the best fit for you and your needs. Getting feedback directly from rehab center staff is another helpful way to get an idea of whether or not a center is a good fit for you.
Another aspect of treatment that you must keep in mind when choosing a facility is the cost of treatment and how you are going to form your payment plan. Most treatment centers accept major insurance carriers, but sometimes luxury treatment centers come with extra costs that are not always covered by insurance.
Extra costs may cover things like special amenities or luxurious locations, and if you are not careful, you might end up being caught off guard by a large out-of-pocket expense. Being careful and thorough now can help you avoid trouble later on.